- Introduction by Chris Landsberg and Lara Hierro: An overview of the EU-SA Strategic Partnership 10 years on: Diverging world views, persisting interests
- Impediments besetting the negotiations for a comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement between the European Union and East and Southern Africa (2007–2014), by Knowledge Matarutse and Ronald Chipaike
- What does the EU-SADC EPA really say? An analysis of the economic partnership agreement between the European Union and Southern Africa, by Gijs Barends
- The evolution of EU-South Africa relations: what influence on Africa? By Lorenzo Fioramonti and John Kotsopoulos
- The role of African Union law in integrating Africa (includes comparison with the EU) by Michèlle E. Olivier
For full contents, sales and subscription information visit the Taylor and Francis website.
Read our related article 'Africa-Europe migration: 5 ways to find common ground'